Bluecoat Display Centre aims to support individual artists, designers and makers, and since becoming a registered charity in 2010 we have also developed a successful programme of outreach workshops led by our professional makers.
The Friends of the Bluecoat Display Centre scheme helps to support our outreach and education work with local partners.
– Individual Annual Membership: £30
– Joint Annual Membership (*): £40
– Individial Lifetime Membership: £300
– Joint Lifetime Membership (*): £400
– Student Membership: £15 – please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
(*) Both members must reside at the same address.
To purchase a membership, please visit our Online Shop or talk to one of our staff members at the gallery.
If you belong to an organisation, or have your own business, we also offer Corporate Friends Memberships available in a variety of packages to suit your organisation, and can tailor the package to suit your individual needs. Please email us at email@example.com for more information.
– A 5% discount on purchases over £20 at the Bluecoat Display Centre
– Email invitations to our exhibition openings and regular updates on all events taking place at the bdc
– At all our opening and special events you will receive a 10% discount on any purchases
– Concessionary prices on all our artist talks, trips, workshops and events
– Free gift wrapping service all year round
– It helps us to support over 350 studio based artists and makers
– It enables us to host an on-going programme of talks, workshops, trips and events
– It allows us to maintain a high quality exhibition programme
– It enables us to continue our outreach programmes working with social care groups and local hospitals to demonstrate the benefit that craft can have on a person’s health and wellbeing
Registered Charity No. 1136680
If you would like to give more in your donation, please do, as every little helps to support our charitable work.